If you find it is difficult to lose weight and you have tried everything, one of these four options that include baking soda for weight loss will work for you, as well as being a home remedy it is highly effective. Here we’ll tell you how to use baking soda for weight loss.
How To Use Baking Soda For Weight Loss
1. Green Tea And Baking Soda For Weight Loss
No doubt this is the best option if you want to lose weight quickly, in addition to accelerating your metabolism and optimizing the loss of fat in the abdomen. It’s very easy to do.
- 1 cup of green tea
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Make a cup of water in which you put your green tea.
- Once the infusion is ready, add 1 teaspoon of baking soda and drink it on an empty stomach in the morning.
2. Lemon Juice And Baking Soda For Weight Loss
Baking soda is an excellent ally when it comes to wanting to lose weight.
- 1/3 tablespoon of baking soda
- Juice of half a lemon
- Mix baking soda with the lemon juice and drink it before breakfast.
In addition to avoiding gastroesophageal reflux, this compound improves the functioning of the kidneys by accelerating the purification and detoxification of the body.
3. Sea Salt And Baking Soda For Weight Loss
If your goal is weight loss and improve your physical performance, this recipe is for you.
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 7 cups coconut water
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup raw honey
- Mix everything and drink a cup on an empty stomach.
- You can store it in your refrigerator so that it is preserved.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar And Baking Soda For Weight Loss
If you did not drink at lunchtime or consumed excessive caloric foods. This drink will help you feel much lighter.
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 large glass of plain water
- Mix everything and drink it after eating your food.
A Simple Weight Loss Plan
If you’re still unsure about what to eat and what to avoid, don’t worry you’re not alone. There is a little-known diet plan called the 2 Week Diet which will teach you these things. Getting that in check will increase your metabolism and allow you to shed weight and shed it fast.
Women who have followed the 2 Week Diet reported losing up to 20 pounds and 2-4 inches from their waist in just a matter of 2 weeks—the methods in the 2 Week Diet are all backed by science. Check out this video on the 2 Week Diet now to learn more about how to follow the diet—and get to your ideal weight in 14 days.