Our hectic lifestyle can cause unintentional damage to the hair and hence it needs something extra. Overnight or sleeping hair masks are all in rage as they offer the much-needed extra love and care within the perfect hair-care regime all at the comfort of our homes. Today in this post we are sharing some of the best & easiest to use hair sleeping mask which make use of natural ingredients only.
Sleeping Hair Masks
Egg Yolk + Aloe Vera + Olive Oil Sleeping Hair Mask
- Take 2 eggs and separate the egg whites from the egg yolks.
- We need the egg yolk for our recipe and hence place it in a bowl.
- Whisk it briskly until it becomes a foamy texture paste.
- Take one aloe vera stick, peel and extract its gel.
- Add 2 tbsp of fresh aloe vera gel to the egg yolk along with 2 tsp of pure quality olive oil.
- Whisk all the ingredients once again to create a paste that is even and smooth.
- Take a hair brush and start applying the mixture first on your scalp.
- Separate your hair in sections.
- Now apply it on your hair from roots to tips and make sure that every strand is covered.
- Cover your hair with help of a shower cap.
- Apply it at night so that you can leave it overnight for the nutrients to work its magic.
- Rinse in the morning with normal water.
- Shampoo and condition with your regular bottles.
- Apply this sleeping hair mask once every week for growth and nourishment.
Vitamin E + Plain Curd + Coconut Oil Sleeping Hair Mask
- Take 4 tbsp of good quality coconut oil in a saucepan and heat it for few minutes to warm it.
- Pour it in another bowl.
- Take 2 vitamin E capsules, prick, extract and pour their contents in the bowl along with 2 tbsp of properly beaten plain curd from your kitchen.
- Mix all the ingredients and your overnight paste is ready for use.
- Apply it on your scalp and hair.
- Cover it with a shower cap.
- Leave it overnight.
- Shampoo and condition your hair.
- You can apply this sleeping hair mask twice in a week for hair growth.
Amla + Coconut Oil Sleeping Hair Mask
- Take few amla pieces and soak them in 1 cup of coconut oil overnight.
- Place the contents in a saucepan in the morning and put it above a gas burner to boil.
- When it starts boiling put the flame at low and let it simmer until the colour changes completely.
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool down normally.
- Strain and separate the oil from the amla.
- Apply the oil on your scalp and massage for 5 minutes.
- Leave it overnight.
- Shampoo and condition your hair in the morning.
- You can use this sleeping mask 2 to 3 times every week.
Benefits of using sleeping hair masks
- The hair mask is actually a deeply nourishing treatment that gives the added advantage to the tresses.
- The goodness of the homemade ingredients, when left overnight, seep inside and work on the scalp and hair.
- It penetrates deep inside the pores and removes the dead cells, dandruff, impurities and itchiness from the scalp.
- Using overnight hair mask retains the moisture content in the scalp and pores.
- The best part of this sleeping hair mask is that it facilitates hair growth.