6 Proven Ways To Remove Belly Fat
The folds on the abdomen not only look bad but can lead to diabetes and heart disease. Therefore, you need to get rid of them as soon as possible. To find out if you have problems with excess fat on your abdominal area, measure with a centimeter belt around the waist.
If you are a man, the result should not exceed 102 cm, if you are a woman – 88 cm. Those who have a larger figure need to urgently do something to get rid of this stubborn fat around your waist. Check out our 6 proven ways to remove belly fat and forget about this problem once and for all!
1. DO NOT EAT SUGAR & AVOID SWEETENED DRINKS
- Refined sugar adversely affects metabolism. Sucrose is split in the body into glucose and fructose.
- If you eat a lot of sugar, fructose enters the liver in excess quantities, and then the organ recycles it into fat.
- And according to studies it is stored in the waist area.
- Worse than sugar in this regard, only liquid sugar.
- Sweet drinks are not registered by the brain like cake or sweets, so a person can drink them in unlimited quantities.
- However, they significantly affect the overall caloric intake. In fact, sweetened drinks increase the risk of obesity in children by 60%.
- Therefore, the first step to a flat stomach is a change in diet.
- Avoid sweetened drinks, packaged juices, and also sweetened sports beverages.
- Replace sugary drinks with fruits.
2. EAT MORE PROTEIN
- Protein is the most important macronutrient for weight loss.
- It reduces craving for food, accelerates the metabolism by 80-100 kcal per day and helps to eat 441 kilocalories less.
- The protein helps not only to lose weight but also not to recruit it back after returning to the usual diet.
- Studies show that people who eat more protein have much less fat on their stomachs.
- Experiments also confirm a decrease in the risk of abdominal enlargement within the next five years.
- To get the desired effect, increase the amount of protein in the diet to 25-30%. You can do this with the help of eggs, fish, seafood, beans, nuts, meat, and dairy products.
- As an added bonus, cook on coconut oil, it also helps in the fight against belly fat.
3. REDUCE CARBOHYDRATES IN YOUR DIET
- Low-carbohydrate diets have proven to be more effective than low-fat diets.
- An additional effect of a low-carbohydrate diet is the rapid excretion of water from the body.
- Therefore, the result on the scales will be visible in two days.
- To shed some pounds, it is enough to abandon the refined carbohydrates.
- If you want to lose weight quickly, reduce the daily rate of carbohydrates to 50 grams per day.
- This will lead to a state of ketosis when the body uses fats as energy.
4. EAT FOODS RICH IN FIBER
- Fiber helps in a hard case of losing weight, especially for soluble fibers.
- They absorb water and form a tight gel, which is retained in the intestine.
- As a result, the movement of food through the digestive tract slows down, which gives a longer feeling of satiety and reduces appetite.
- One study showed that 14 grams of fiber daily reduce calorie intake by 10% and lead to a loss of 6 pounds for four months.
- In another experiment, the use of 10 grams of soluble fiber per day resulted in a decrease in abdominal fat by 3.7%.
- Therefore, eat more vegetables, fruits, legumes, some cereals, for example, oats.
- As a supplement, you can use glucomannan, a substance from the roots of the plant konjak.
- This is one of the most viscous dietary fiber, and its effectiveness for weight loss is scientifically proven.
- Exercise is important not only for weight control but for health in general.
- If you want to get rid of belly fat, you should pay attention not only on abs exercises.
- Studies confirm that there is no local fat burning, crunches do not affect the volume of the stomach.
- In fact, walking, running, swimming and other aerobic exercises effectively fight fat in the waist.
- They also help prevent weight gain in the future. In addition, exercise reduces inflammation, blood sugar levels and minimizes metabolic disturbances.
6. KEEP TRACK OF WHAT YOU EAT
- Many people have no idea what and how much they eat and tend to underestimate or overestimate the overall caloric content of the diet and the content of macronutrients in it.
- To change this situation, you will have to weigh all products.
- If you do not measure portions and do not write the number of calories, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, then you simply can not increase protein intake to 25-30% of the total caloric value.
- All you need to control the diet is a kitchen scale, an app for fixing the results and a simple formula for calculating calories in complex dishes.