Most women opt for surgery to correct saggy breasts. In addition to being extremely expensive, these surgeries would not deliver desirable results in most cases. Added to this is the worry of side effects that can be detrimental to the individual’s overall health.
As a suitable alternative, one can opt for natural home remedies to correct saggy breasts. In addition to being equally effective as other conventional treatments, these remedies would not cause harmful side effects and would not cost much either. Here are some of the most common home remedies for saggy breasts.
Sagging Breasts- Causes:
Before you move on to the natural remedies, it would be worthwhile to know briefly about the causes and symptoms of the condition. First, have a look at the major causes of sagging breasts.
- Cigarette smoking.
- Body weight.
Symptom of Sagging Breasts:
Do not be puzzled on reading that! Yes! There is a prominent symptom seen even in the very early stages of the condition and which can easily be noticed! The areola gets moved from the middle to the bottom part of the breast.
Shea butter is one of the best natural remedies to beat the condition of sagging breasts. The vitamin E that you get in this butter is of immense value, when it comes to improving skin elasticity. The butter successfully fights against the free radicals there in your body, too.
Things you need:
Things you need to do:
- Take ½ cup of shea butter.
- Put the butter on your breasts.
- Then slowly massage the butter around and on the breasts for roughly 20 minutes.
- Allow it to be undisturbed for 15 minutes.
- Now rinse with cool water.
- Follow the process 3 times every week for best results.
Massaging with oil can be very effective in firming up the sagging breasts. You can use any vegetable oils or essential oils of your choice. Vegetable oil for example almond oil, olive oil, mustard oil, gingerly oil and many others. Essential oils for example lavender oil, cypress oil, peppermint oil and others.
- Lay down on your back.
- Apply some oil (vegetable or essential) on each breast.
- Massage it individually in circular motions.
- Continue for at least 20 minutes or until the oil is completely absorbed by the skin.
- Repeat regularly for desired results.
Egg White Massage:
Egg whites can also be used in tightening the breast cells as they are rich in properties which are both skin-sustaining as well as work as an astringent. The hydro lipids present in the egg whites help in lifting up the loose skin around the breast area and thus help in preventing sagginess in the breasts as well.
- Beat an egg until the formation of a foamy texture.
- Now rub it over the breasts and leave it there for 15-30 minute.
- After that, wash with onion or cucumber juice and then with cold water.
- You must apply it one time a week to get rid of the sagging breasts.
Aloe Vera Gel Massage:
Aloe Vera gel massage on the breasts about four to five times a week helps in getting a firm and naturally great breasts. Having the property of skin-tightening and filled with antioxidants too, aloe vera gel massage effectively helps in getting rid of sagging breast issues.
Apply aloe vera gel onto your breasts and massage gently in a circular motion for 10 minutes. Allow it to sit for another 10 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water. Repeat this remedy 4 or 5 times a week to get effective results.
Ice massage is another completely natural way of breast firming that doesn’t involve any risk at all. It is known to be effective in lifting the breasts and firming them to bring them in proper shape. When you ice massage the breasts, then breast tissues will contract because of the cold temperature that makes them appear firmer and lifted.
- Use two ice cubes to massage for 1 minute around each of your breasts.
- Rest for 1 min and repeat this for 3-5 times.
- Now use a soft towel to dry them and then wear a right size bra.
- Now lie back in a relaxed position for some time.
- Repeat this process each day or may be twice in a day.
Remember, you should not expose breasts for more than a minute to ice because it can also cause numbness.
The antioxidants and fatty acids present in olive oil will reverse the damage caused by the free radicals. It prevents the breasts from sagging, improves the skin tone and texture.
- Take some olive oil into your hands and massage them together.
- This process generates the heat.
- Massage your palms over your breasts in upward direction.
- Continue massaging for 15 minutes as it increases blood flow and encourages cell repair.
- Repeat the process 4 – 5 times a week.