Overweight does not certainly mean unhealthy. There are lots of obese people who are in great health. Conversely, numerous ordinary weight people have metabolic problems associated with obesity. That’s because the fat under the skin is not that big of a problem (at least not from a health standpoint. It’s more of a cosmetic problem). Lose stubborn belly fat doesn’t just make it hard to fit into your skinny jeans? It puts you at risk for heart disease, dementia and even some types of cancer. That’s why it’s so important to lose those extra pounds around your waist.
There are hormonal reasons why it can be harder to lose stubborn belly fat than fat in other areas of your body. Fat tissue is not all the same. And there are also good reasons to get rid of belly fat that has nothing to do with bikini season and everything to do with your health. In addition to eating right exercising using body weight (calisthenics) is essential to losing belly fat. Equally important factors are sleeping enough and meditation (to control stress which is a significant factor influencing belly fat). Many remedies are effective in helping you to lose fat if you are eating the right food and doing some physical exercises regularly.
- Gas-forming foods
- Excess salt or sodium
- Lack of protein
1. Drink 10-12 Glasses of Water Daily:
I know it can be hard to drink enough water each day, but you need to stay hydrated. Water hydrates you, flushes toxins out of your body and helps to reduce bloating. Make a habit of drinking 10-12 glasses of water each day so that you can get flat and sculpted abs without any abdominal equipment.
2. Have Fish Oil or Fish to Lose Belly Fat:
Fish oil has omega-3 fatty acids in it. Omega 3 acids such as icosapentaenoic acid, docosahexaenoic acid and linolenic acid help in breaking down fat while reducing fat storage around your waistline. If you can’t take fish oil, have fish rich in omega 3 fatty acids.
3. Eat Right:
In theory, losing fat is simple: you need to burn more calories than you consume. The bigger the calorie deficit, the greater the fat loss. Be careful to fuel your exercise with slow-burning carbohydrates (whole grain pasta and bread) and lean proteins (turkey) and avoid eating much of anything high in saturated fat, like cheese, butter, and sugary sweets.
4. Raw Garlic:
Garlic is natural fat-burning food. Eat 3 to 4 raw garlic cloves with warm lemon water regularly to get rid of belly fat. The allicin in Garlic prevents diabetes, boost immunity and reduce unhealthy fats from the body.
5. Bottle Gourd & Lemon Juice:
For a flat tummy, daily have a glass of bottle gourd juice for breakfast. To get more effective results, mix 2 tbsp of lemon juice and a pinch of pepper and black salt. Bottle gourd is an extremely popular vegetable for losing belly fat and for weight loss. It’s a low-calorie food and it just contains about 14 calories per 100 gm of serving. It is highly rich in dietary fiber, vitamin C, riboflavin and healthy minerals that boost metabolism, reduces bad cholesterol and unwanted fats, improves digestion and aids in weight loss.
6. Ginger Tea:
Ginger is a thermogenic agent which increases body temperature, this helps to burn fat more easily. It also suppresses the production of cortisol (a steroid hormone that is essential for energy regulation and also mobilization).
Ingredients: (Ginger Lemon Honey Tea)
- Ginger – 1 to 2 inch
- Lemon – 1
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
- Water – 4 cups
- Boil water for few minutes and now add ginger to it.
- Simmer it for about 5 – 10 minutes and then remove it from the stove.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey and stir well.
- Drink first thing in the morning and at least 2 – 3 cups throughout the day.
7. Hot Peppers:
Hot peppers boost up the body’s heat production and thus consumes more energy or calories. Try to include peppers raw, cooked, dried or in powdered form to your soups, gravies, eggs, and meats. Use red pepper, habanero pepper, cayenne pepper, etc.
Celery is a very low calorie, high fibre food that also contains vitamin C and calcium, a perfect combination to aid weight loss. It contains apigenin which helps to reduce the ovarian cancer risk in women. How to include celery in your diet:
- Eat celery or another leafy veg.
- Drink half a glass of celery juice before meals.
- Add celery to soups and other foods.
9. Fabulous Fruits:
Apples, bananas, nectarines, lemons, pears, peaches, rock & watermelons, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, prunes, oranges, apricots & figs.
10. Awesome Antioxidants:
Dark chocolate/cocoa, red wine, pomegranates, mangoes, kiwifruits, almonds (with the skin) and olives.
11. Lean – Machine Protein:
Tuna, chicken breast, salmon, grass-fed beef, trim lamb steak, eggs, lean deli meats, sardines, shrimp, tofu and whey and vegan protein powders.
Even if you follow all these natural home remedies, proper diet plan and other lifestyle habits to lose belly fat will be a waste of effort if don’t do exercises.
- Do regular exercises that include all muscles with full body workouts.
- Regularly complete exercises like walking, cycling, aerobics, running, etc. to increase the body’s capacity to burn the calories and makes you lose stubborn belly fat.
- Doing Jumping jacks and push-ups in the morning will kick start the metabolism for the day.
- Skipping or jump rope is also considered as the great exercise to lose the belly fat.
- Have some regular strength training along with cardiovascular exercises to build up and strengthen the muscles tone.
Important Tips to Lose Stubborn Belly Fat Fast
- Avoid sleeping in the afternoon and also immediately after having meals.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol to lose belly fat.
- Add more soups and salads to your diet. Avoid losing weight rapidly or quickly by using crash diet and diet pills, as they can be harmful to the body and doesn’t last.
- Sip a cup of hot water 10 minutes before and after every meal. It helps burn belly fat fast.
- Avoid too much consumption of oily and sweet foods.
- Do not eat anything 3 hours before bed.
- Have adequate sleep as a lack of proper sleep can cause belly fat as you will crave more sugar and fatty foods.
- Lessen alcohol consumption. Alcohol has full of calories and when you drink it, you don’t feel full.
- Always eat a heavy breakfast, a moderate lunch, and a light dinner.
- Cut down the usage of salt in your diet as salt has a detrimental effect on fat storage.